Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Are my PRODUCTS making PROGRESS?

So many people who start off natural do not know what products to use or buy. I was that person. I always asked others around me who were natural, and I would get so many different answers. I found out that there are no correct answers. You have to learn and find out what product works best for your hair.

It sucks finding hair products. I will admit. Natural hair products can be expensive especially when your just exploring. I would strongly suggest to those looking for products to buy small samples if they are available. A small sample will allow you to try the product on your hair at least twice. Using a product more than once is enough to tell if the product is good for your hair.

If the product you buy is doing nothing for your hair after the second time (meaning it still feel dried out, there is no moisture, and there is no change after using it in the way your hair feels) try something else.

When I first went natural, I was so excited I nearly bought three different product brands. I bought As I  Am, Mixed Chicks and Jamaica. Out of all three, Mixed Chicks has won me over. The Shampoo and Co-Wash has really helped define my curl and moisturizes it. This particular brand helped me but As I Am or Jamaica might be best for you. You just never know.

After trying out a product, see if it best for you by asking yourself is this product making progress. If so, keep up with it and try their line of products. If not, throw it out and try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment